Blockchain has the potential to radically transform supply chain... if it can solve this one problem
This white paper explains exactly what Blockchain is and the unique advantages it provides. It identifies the major problem facing Blockchain in relations to supply chains, and proposes a solution. You will learn:
- Why the "shared ledger" view of Blockchain is a misleading and what it really is
- The major problem when it comes to supply chains and the failed attempts to fix it
- How the concepts of "Frontchain" and "Backchain" can provide a solution
- Why "Deep Matrixed Permissions" are necessary for a multi-party supply chain
- How Blockchain can use new technology to radically improve the way supply chains are managed
Fill out the form on the right and get immediate access to this white paper and our entire library of supply chain management resources.