What is the science of theoretical minimums, and how can it improve your supply chain?
The Science of Theoretical Minimums (STM) provides an idea of what is possible in your supply chain. It increases visibility, attacks latent activities, and synchronizes supply chain processes.
Ultimately, STM reduces costs associated with unnecessary lead times and variability. That's why many of the world's leading companies use STM and STM-like strategies to out-perform their competitors.
What you will learn in The Science of Theoretical Minimums white paper:
- What the Science of Theoretical Minimums is and why it matters.
- How a leading company used STM and saw a 27% reduction in inventory level, increased in
store service level to 99%, and increased forecast accuracy 20%.
- How STM reduces the "bullwhip effect".
- How the "Theoretical Minimum Modelling" tool enables companies to see the impact of the 6 levers on their supply chain.
- The theoretical underpinnings of STM.
Fill out the form on the right to get instant access to The Science of Theoretical Minimums and more.