The Blueprint for Achieving Breakthrough Performance
Today the automotive industry is running with an average inventory of 56 days for OEMs, and 38 days for top suppliers across the entire network. If we could realize end-to-end visibility and actionability across the automotive value chain, we could operate with 15-30% lower inventories while maintaining continuity of supply and slashing logistics costs.
To achieve this vision, manufacturing organizations seek to leverage network-enabled Control Towers to create visibility across their value chain, from customers to tiered suppliers, while intelligently analyzing business scenarios collaboratively and in real-time.
In this whitepaper you will learn how manufacturing organizations can:
- Harmonize master data across a multitude of systems and collaborating parties, creating a single version of the truth
- Achieve a 10-31% inventory reduction in commercial and light vehicle segments
- Reduce inventory carrying costs by 5-20%
- Eliminate 10-25% of freight expedite costs
- Slash 35-75% of IT expenses